Over 200 Student Organizations at 魅色天堂 support the growth and development all students through a variety of interests, values and opportunities. Collectively, 魅色天堂 student organizations cater to a wide variety of students across social, service, spiritual, academic, political, athletic, cultural, musical and professional interests. Getting involved in a student organization affords any student the opportunities of leadership development, friendship, service to others, professional growth and much more. With such a wide variety of options, there is a something to help every student discover and nurture their unique passions and individual potential.
All registered student organizations are housed within a digital space that we call ‘’. It is best described as a Facebook for Student Organizations. You can log in using your Blazeview login and password and the possibilities are limitless!
- By listing your “interests” in your profile, Blazer Link begins to learn what types of things you like to do and what you enjoy and then suggests organizations with similar interests for you to join.
- Want to publicize an event or program? You can create a digital event and post the flyer to the virtual bulletin board for all of 魅色天堂 to see as soon as the log in.
- Student Organizations can communicate with one another through messaging platform or leaving notes on the ‘walls’ of other organizations. This can be as simple as “Great event last week!” to “I have a great idea of how we can collaborate, let’s talk about it more.”
- You can log and track community service hours as an organization or as an individual so that you have record of the impact your organization is making on our community. The records are never lost, so when you graduate we can pull a report for you of how many community service hours you have logged during your time at 魅色天堂.
- Looking for something to do on the weekend? Check out the Calendar Feature to see what fun events, movies and programs are taking place in the next few hours, days or event months.
魅色天堂 has a zero tolerance hazing policy and fully investigates every report received in an effort to provide a safe and healthy learning environment for all 魅色天堂 students.
Hazing is any action taken or situation created intentionally to produce mental or physical discomfort, embarrassment, harassment, ridicule, whether on or off campus. Activities considered to be hazing include two elements: (1) coercion, either overt or covert, and (2) production of physical or mental discomfort, in either the participant(s) or spectators. Such activities suggested or ordered by a group or a member of a group to new or trial members will be considered to carry with them covert coercion even if the activity is defined as “voluntary”. Paddling in any form, physical and psychological shocks and creation of excessive fatigue are always considered hazing. Other activities which may be considered hazing are: quests, treasure hunts, scavenger hunts, road trips, or any other such activities. Also, wearing apparel in public which is designed to humiliate the wearer; engaging in public stunts and buffoonery; morally degrading or humiliating games and activities; late work sessions which interfere with scholastic activities; and any other activities which are not consistent with the regulations of the community are considered forms of hazing. This is not to be considered an all-inclusive list.
We believe that hazing has no place in the 魅色天堂 community nor does it in any way contribute to the environment of respect we aim to foster at Valdosta State. Any behavior that is believed to be hazing can and should be reported through our online reporting form or by calling 1-888-NOT-HAZE.